Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shell:||Alum-zink Galvanized Steel Plate / Whole 304SS||Power Nature:||415V/3P/50HZ|
|Cooling Coils:||304 SS Cooling Coils||Wind Louvre:||Anti-corrosion; Sun Sheltering; Drift Elimination|
|Header Pipe:||Galvanized Steel With Stainless Liner||Electrical Components:||Schneider Brand|
closed type cooling tower,
closed circuit cooling tower
Stainless Steel Industrial Cooling Tower , Mechanical Draught Cooling Tower
Stainless Steel Cooling Tower
1) Stainless Steel Cooling Tower r have Atteractive shape:Small dimension of shape,low height of tower,light weight of tower , and multiform layout in covering area.
2) Advanced structure of Stainless Steel Cooling Tower :The design of structure is superior,and it reaches an advance level the same as
the products abroad.
3) Light Weight ang high strength : Stainless Steel Cooling Tower body is made of steel,which is of ageing-resistance and corrision-resistance,co that the bady will never be fading and transfirmation.The tower can bear an earthquake of 8grade on the richer scale and suffer 12 grade typhoon.
4) Stainless Steel Cooling Tower have low noise: Adopting super low-noise fan and unique noise eliminatiom technology,the noise level is the leading position.
5) Less expense:Motor output is 30 percent less than the same product of other factories.The coling water can be used in enclosed circulating,so it can reduce a lot of expenses when equipment runing.
6) Less drift loss:Adoping advanced drift-eliminator,the drift loss can be reduced to 0.001 perent,and has appostive effect on the environmental protection
7) Stainless Steel Cooling Tower is Reliable in use:Use of hot dip galvanized steel stent treatment, anti-corrosion ability, service life of more than twice as similar products.
In the high-altitude area where temperature drops sharply during the winter season below 0℃, the circulation water of closed circuit cooling tower shall freeze without heat load even sometimes when the circulation water keeps running. Therefore, enough care shall be given to the anti-freeze measures for this concern. Normally two anti-freeze solutions are considered:
(1) Put the circulation water under certain heat load, maintaining the water temperature higher than 7℃(for lower altitude area not higher than 3℃). To keep this heat load, normally the use of immersed electric heater is applicable, meanwhile a minimum flow rate of the circulation water shall be maintained.
(2) The best solution is suggested the use of antifreeze liquid, like glycol. For detailed mixture proportions, please consult your WELL representative.
Methanol is poisonous, and enough care must be taken for safe operation
Methanol and Ethanol is volatile, and after long term use, the density may decrease. Below 30% mixture ratio provides lowest volatile level and could be effective in the case of -20℃
For external circulation that relates to spray system, certain measures shall be taken to avoid the spray water from getting frozen in the basin. Electrical immerse heater is recommended for this consideration.
The spray pump also needs to be protected against cold weather, and this may concern the thermal materials like saw dust etc.
Note: All chemical addictives must be compatible with the equipments and piping systems!
Contact Person: Peter.Zeng